Swop n Shop is now mere days away. Are you excited? We can’t sleep.
Wondering how it all works? Here’s a quick FAQ designed to answer all your burning questions:
1. Our swop is simple – you bring your unwanted clothes, we swop them for tokens, you swop your tokens for someone else’s unwanted clothes. That impulse buy you’ve always regretted buying, that’s sitting in the back of your wardrobe? It’s another person’s steal of the century.
2. Menswear and childrenswear is accepted. So bring your husbands, boyfriends and fiances along! Children are welcome too – any aged 10 and under will get in for free.
3. One item of clothing = one token. So the more you bring, the more you can take away…
4. Please don’t bring any swimwear, underwear, hosiery or nightwear as these won’t be accepted.
5. Only clean, non-damaged and good condition clothes will be accepted.
6. Accessories including shoes, bags, belts, hats and jewellery are accepted provided they’re in good nick.
7. Forgotten to bring something to swop? No problem – pick up something from the pop up Red Cross charity shop to swop.
8. Don’t fancy swopping? It’s not compulsory – why not spend your afternoon shopping at the 20 local independent pop up shops selling everything from vintage jewellery to handmade homewares and gifts, or chill out in the retro lounge with tea, cake and old records.
Still not sure how it works? Drop us a line – call 0115 852 8016 or email email@example.com
See you there!